Founder and Executive Chairman, Alibaba Group
- former English teacher, Jack Ma cofounded and chairs Alibaba Group, one of the world’s largest e-commerce businesses.
- The Hangzhou, China-based firm inked its first Olympic sponsorship deal and scored a streaming agreement with Disney in 2017.
- Alibaba’s revenue in the 12 months ending in March 2017 rose by 56% to $23 billion.
- Its 2014 IPO in New York set a record as the world’s biggest public stock offering, raising $25 billion.
- Ma’s investments beyond Alibaba include stakes in Chinese entertainment industry firms Huayi Brothers and Beijing Enlight Media.