Wondering what to do with all that leftover turkey? These Turkey Brie Cranberry Paninis are a great option! Quick and easy – and one of our favorite ways to incorporate some of those leftovers! Give this a try!
- 2 slices bread of choice
- Dijon mustard, optional
- Brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 slices leftover turkey
- 2 to 3 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 6 to 8 baby spinach leaves, optional
- Butter for grilling/cooking
- On one slice of bread spread Dijon (if desired) according to taste.
- Layer on Brie, turkey, cranberry sauce, spinach (if desired), and another layer of Brie cheese.
- Top with the other slice of bread. Butter the outsides of the bread or heat butter in a nonstick skillet, a griddle, or panini press until sizzling.
- Cook the sandwich in the hot skillet/griddle/panini press, pressing down with a spatula or a heavy saucepan (if you aren’t using an actual panini press), flipping halfway through golden on both sides, and the cheese is melted.
Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 sandwich
Origen: Turkey Brie Cranberry Panini
Debe estar conectado para enviar un comentario.